We are looking for male early years practitioners who would be happy to act as case studies four our campaign, to help encourage other men to take up a career in early years education.
If you would be happy to tell us the story of how you decided to work in early years, what your route was into this work, and what you enjoy about it, please get in touch.
We are interested in hearing from anyone keen to share their story, but we are particularly looking for:
- A man who previously worked in a ‘typically male’ job (soldier, builder etc) and now works in early years
- A man inspired (and/or approached/invited) to do this work through his experience as a hands-on father
- A young man who made the decision to join the early years workforce recently (within the last 2 years)
- A man/men from a black or minority ethnic background
- A man/men who identifies as gay, bisexual or trans.
We need to interview you (by telephone) within the next two weeks, i.e. by 31 March, and we will need a good quality photo of you. You will receive a gift voucher to thank you for your time.