This is a 30 minute video filmed at the #MITEY2109 conference on 4 September 2019. It features five diverse MITEY men, talking about how they came to work in early childhood education, and some of the challenges they face. The interviewer is Jack O’Sullivan, a trustee and co-founder of the Fatherhood Institute. The men are (left to right):
- Sid Mohandas, Montessori practitioner/ PhD student from London
- Luke Jeffery, deputy nursery manager at an independent school in Bath
- Matt Burden, forest school nursery manager from Sheffield
- Charles Lanzani, one of the first ever male Norland nannies
- Jamel Carly, freelance early years educator from South London.